The Kiboga magistrates court has remanded to prison, Moses Anguyo, a prison warder accused of shooting dead four people earlier this month.
He was remanded together with three of his relatives accused of aiding him to hide and evade arrest.
Anguyo was over the weekend arrested from neighbouring Democratic Republic of Congo, before being taken back to Kiboga where the crime was committed.
He was found hiding in a farm in Aru Village in DRC owned by one Andama, where he was being concealed by one Hitler Pariyo.
On Tuesday, he was arraigned before grade one magistrate Jonard Kusasira read for him several murder charges for the brutal killing of Hope Catherine, the deputy officer-in-charge, Bright Akishuri, the third in command and Ayebare on the spot as well as another toddler who was also shot and died a few hours later.
He was also charged with aggravated robbery after prosecution told court that Anguyo robbed victims including Grace Katusiime and Mary Nabayiga of their property, using a gun as well as threatening violence for having allegedly intimidated a victim with threats of death or injury.
Also charged were Peter Anziku , Dickson Okuonzi, and Hellen Amviko, all Anguyo’s relatives who are charged as accessories after the fact to felony.
It is alleged that, being relatives of the principal accused, they assisted him to evade arrest and escape from lawful custody following the commission of the offences.
The prosecution is represented by senior state attorney Stephen Ariong and state attorney Joan Gaswaga told court investigations into the matter are still ongoing.
Court remanded the group to Kitalya minimax prison until April, 24 for mention of their case.


































